Naruto Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Naruto RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admin
\"\"
Latest topics
» adaaaaaam
Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:36 am by Seikei Kurayami

» Inoko Uchiha WIP
Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:01 am by Ino Yamanaka

» Khelios Uchiha[NOT DONE]
Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm by Khelios Uchiha

» Sayuri Yuuna [WIP]
Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:09 am by Sayuri Yuuna

» //TheHollowBoy//WIP
Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 am by TheHollowBoy

» Sage Mode/Creatures
Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 pm by X'O

» Rules //Subject to Change.
Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Sharingan Rules
Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:00 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Manatama clan kekkai genkai
Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 pm by Neromanatama

Oza's summon WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
╬КЇșΛМέ╬
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
╬КЇșΛМέ╬

Oza's summon WIP Empty
PostSubject: Oza's summon WIP   Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:22 am

Name: Sinshen
Physical Description: Sinshen is a giant shark like creature although he has the ability to go on land. He is a sort of all around shark not exactly land or water. When in water he swims like normal and on land he just slides along the land in a "land shark" type of way. Sinshen Has the appearance of a great white shark except his body literally is completely white. Mainly user for travel purposes

Summon Requirements: Wiping blood down the seal on Oza's left arm, Aquatic contract
Species: Aquatic/ Marine
Story: On Oza's various travels as an Akatsuki member he went to Kirigakure and met a man, a very shady man that looked like some sort of sage or something. He was very skilled in the Suiton arts even so that he could best Oza what was no small task. He took Oza under his wing for about 2 months while he taught Oza the ways of Suiton and to summon Sinshen the great shark entity. Although Sinshen is not the "Boss" Oza was only taught and will only ever be able to summon Sinshen.
Special Characteristics: Within Sinshen's Belly he holds with him a vast amount of water, so if needed Sinshen can spew out this water flooding a whole area creating a small sea allowing Sinshen to move faster and or preform jutsu's or just to change the terrain a bit.
Elemental Affinity: Water, Earth
Clan: (not sure of what to put)

Jutsu List

Earth:

Doro Gaeshi - Mud Overturn
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense
Handseals: 4
Chakra Consumption : Mid

Doton • Doro Gaeshi is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, a large wall of earth will rise into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall

Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary
Handseals: 7
Chakra Consumption: Low-Mid

Doton • Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu techinque utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Water:

Goshokuzame - Five Sharks Eating
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack
Handseals: 8
Chakra Consumption: High

Suiton • Goshokuzame is a Ninjutsu technique utilzing the Water Element. Kisame will form the needed hand seals and then place his hand to the surface of the water. A shark of condensed water will emerge from each of his fingers to attack his opponent who is in the water below.

Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Handseals: 8
Chakra Consumption: Mid-High

Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist ninja. The ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in fog. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target. This ability covers a rather large area with mist, as wide as a kilometer.

Note: Presence of water effects how thick the mist is.

Last edited by ╬КЇșΛМέ╬ on Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

Oza's summon WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oza's summon WIP   Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:49 pm

looks fine to me oza so change the title to done and edit whatever else is left and i will recheck it
Back to top Go down
╬КЇșΛМέ╬
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
╬КЇșΛМέ╬

Oza's summon WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oza's summon WIP   Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Im not sure of what the story should consist of? i dunno i just dont understand it.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

Oza's summon WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oza's summon WIP   Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:12 pm

the story is basically who taught you to summon the creature and then a short meeting with it.
Back to top Go down
╬КЇșΛМέ╬
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
╬КЇșΛМέ╬

Oza's summon WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oza's summon WIP   Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Ah i see, thats a little more clear. i wasn't exactly sure what i was to tell a story about xD. ill edit then let you know when im done
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

Oza's summon WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oza's summon WIP   Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:21 pm

okay then oza ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oza's summon WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oza's summon WIP   Oza's summon WIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oza's summon WIP
Page 1 of 1