Naruto Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Naruto RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admin
\"\"
Latest topics
» adaaaaaam
Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:36 am by Seikei Kurayami

» Inoko Uchiha WIP
Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:01 am by Ino Yamanaka

» Khelios Uchiha[NOT DONE]
Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm by Khelios Uchiha

» Sayuri Yuuna [WIP]
Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:09 am by Sayuri Yuuna

» //TheHollowBoy//WIP
Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 am by TheHollowBoy

» Sage Mode/Creatures
Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 pm by X'O

» Rules //Subject to Change.
Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Sharingan Rules
Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:00 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Manatama clan kekkai genkai
Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 pm by Neromanatama

Noboyama Rainen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainen

Rainen

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:09 am

Basic Info

Name: Noboyama Rainen
Alias: He does not have one.
~
Appearance: A bit on the short side, thin, but with compact muscles. His hair looks a bit like Envy from Fma, but much much shorter( about halfway his face) and more spikey. Its color is dark blue.He wears his Earth Country headband(with a cut in it like all Akatsuki)on his head, like normal, although his hair partially covers it. He has green eyes. Underneath his Akatsuki robe, he wairs a short-sleaved shirt with a zipper In the middle. The right half of the shirt is black and the left half is grey. He wairs plain black pants and typical shinobi shoes (those black shoes which show your toes. He has black gloves which do not cover his fingers. He has strange seals tatoo’d on the palms of his hand and on his chest. The seals are also on his gloves, simply because he doesn’t feel like taking off his gloves when entering a fight. He also has a huge shuriken on his back (like Mizuki) which also has strange seals on its surface. More about this weapon in the “WEAPONS” section. He also has a headset around his neck.

Personality: Rainen is cunning and smart, and uses his jutsu in deadly combination. He has a few odd traits, like having a sweet tooth (he is seen munching on candy and chocolate most of the time), listening to hardrock and metal, and having a habit of thinking out loud.

Towards enemies, Rainen is often very cruel. He loves humiliating an enemy, taunting them with personal insults and making fun of them when they lose. He hates being insulted, humiliated or not being taken seriously himself. If he is insulted or humiliated, his reaction is usually very hostile even towards his allies. He always refers to himself as "Ore-sama" (The great I)
Behind his cruel behavior, however, Rainen is very pitiful and pathetic. He has a very low self esteem as a result of his past (which can be read later on in the thread) and
the reall reason for his cruelty is because making others look pathetic makes him feel less pathetic himself.

He is rather impatient,cocky and wisecracking and can seem a bit childish to some. This is why most people seem to underestimate him in battle. He is however alot smarter than most people would give him credit for.

Skill & Rank Info
Village: Noboyama Village, Iwagakura, Akatsuki

Skill Specialty-
Primary: Ninjutsu
Secondary: Seals(Not handseals)

Chakra Element: Lightning

Jutsu

Warning: I will refer to the signs you make with your hands before a jutsu as handsigns. When I use the words seals it will mean the symbols on his palms or chest.

Name: Raiton Bunshin (Lightning Clone)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning
Description: Just an ordinary Lightning Clone. Do I need to say more?

Name: Raiton: Inazuma no Kiba (Fang of Lightning)
Description: After completing the handsigns, a spark will appear at Rainens foot, which leaps after the enemy as a homing missle. The spark resembles a Sabercat, hence the name.

Name: Raiton: Inazuma no Tasuu (Pack of Lightning)
Description: By adding 1 extra sign to the sign of Inazuma no Kiba, Rainen can create 5 sparks, which will home the enemy. They possess a slight amount of intelligence, as they actually show some teamwork, like surrounding the enemy.

Name: Raiton: Denjiha Moya (Electromagnetic Haze)
Type: Genjutsu
Description: Rainen fills the air with electromagnetic energy. This energy will enter the enemy's body and mess with their brain, causing extreme migraine attacks. Although this sounds unimpressive, its a perfect jutsu for creating an opening.

Name: Raiton: Sutatikku Hifu (Static Skin (I preffered Static Aura, but I couldn’t find the Japanese word for Aura)
Description: Rainen creates a small layer of electricity around his body. If Rainen makes direct contact with the enemy (or his weapon if its made of metal) the enemy will receive a shock and will be paralyzed for a short amount of time, giving Rainen an opening. This slowly drains his chakra.

Name: Raiton: Denjiyou (Electric Field)
Description: Rainen creates a dome of electricity for about 50 metres around him. He can sense any movement within this dome. This way he cannot be caught off guard. Fun fact: He often uses this when he is listening to metal, because the music prevents him from hearing the enemy.

Name: Seiriyoku Tobidougu (Energy Missle)
Element: None
Description: Rainen creates a ball of chakra in his hand, much like the beginning of Rasengan (this is not a version of Rasengan) but he uses the seals on his palms to destabilize the chakra, turning it into a white ball. He then shoots the ball by making a push motion with his hands. The ball creates a small explosion an impact. A very straightforward projectile, but it has speed and impact.

Name: Jiyuurikyoku Bakuran (Gravity Bomb)
Type: Kinjutsu
Description: This Jutsu places a stationairy blue pulsing ball at Rainens location. This ball will attract the natural chakra in the environment( hence the Gravity part) and store it. When it is full, it will become unstable and explode. The reason why its rank varies is because Rainen can create bombs of different size. Theres bombs about the size of a tennisbal (D-rank) which take a few seconds to become unstable, but only create a small explosion of maybe a few metres. But he can also create A-ranked, Skippyball sized bombs which take an hour, but can whipe out a small village. The bombs can be disarmed, though.

Name: Shuriken Chakra Bakuhatsu (Shuriken Chakra Explosion)
Description: This jutsu might be a bit hard to understand if you haven’t read about his shuriken yet, so I suggest you do that before reading on about his jutsu. By clapping his hands, Rainen can detonate the chakra stored in his Shuriken, creating an explosion at the shurikens location. This attack has a nice surprise effect to it.

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Go-mai Shuriken (Summoning Jutsu: Five Shuriken)
Type: Summoning
Description: Rainen summons five miniature versions of his Shuriken. They have roughly the same qualities. Rainen can control each of them with his left hand, one finger for each. Although weaker individually, Rainen can has a lot of tricky manouvres which are very hard to avoid, thus making this jutsu more powerful then the normal shuriken. He can also use all shuriken at once.

Name: Kami no Te Chakra Hanten: Bakuhatsu (Gods Hand Chakra Reverse: Explode)
Type: Hard to say…
Description: Rainen can catch any chakra based attacks (Rasengan for example) with the palm of his hand. The mark on his palm will then work its magic and the jutsu will become unstable, resulting in an explosion.

Name: Kami no Te Chakra Hanten: Suikumo (Gods Hand Chakra Reverse: Absorb)
Type: None
Description: Like the Explode variant, Rainen catches a chakra based jutsu with the palm of his hand. He will then absorb the jutsu. This is pretty usefull as Rainen does have rather low chakra reserves.

Name: Kami no Te Chakra Hanten: Kiseichiyuu(Gods Hand Chakra Reverse: Parasite)
Description: Rainen touches the enemies chest with his palm. This will cause the chakra within the enemy to slowly destabilize, resulting in the enemy exploding from within. This is very usefull against huge summons, since they make easy targets for a quick tap on the chest.

Chikiyuu Shindou (Earth Shock)
Description: Rainen will make handsigns, and then touch the ground, sending an electrical shockwave through the ground in a circle of 50 metres. This will cause the ground to collapse, leaving a crater.

Name: Seiriyoku no Dou (Body of Pure Energy)
Description: Rainens most powerful jutsu. He opens his shirt to reveal the seals on his chest. He places one of his palms in the circle in the middle of his chest seal. This turns his body into pure energy. In this form he looks like a bright white humanoid figure. (a bit like Anti Spiral from Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann, but white)In this form becomes much much faster. He can also turn his energy into any type of elemental attack. These attacks are very large scale.( Huge fireballs, enormous waves, tornado’s…) Furthermore, pure energy is a much more efficient fuel then chakra, so he can spam these jutsu a lot. This form also makes him immune to genjutsu, as those jutsu manipulate the chakra in your 5 senses, but there is no chakra to manipulate. He can turn back into normal anytime he likes, but it will happen automaticly after a while. This jutsu will exhaust him, so its only for last resort.

Weapons
Name: Denkahoshi (Thunder Star)

Appearance: A large shuriken carried around on his back. It is covered with seals that glow yellowish. The round opening in the middle has a small pole running across the diameter, making it easier to hold.

Special Abilities: Denkahoshi is one of the inventions Rainen is most proud of. The seals have a few abilities:
1: They will store the energy caused by the friction between the air and the weapon as it is thrown as chakra. The more chakra it has, the faster it becomes. If its full, it will become covered in chakra itself, making it sharp enough to cut through trees and stone.
Rainen can also absorb the chakra stored inside Denkahoshi to replenish his own.
2: The seals interact with the seals on Rainen right hand. Rainen can control the shuriken bij merely pointing his hand the direction he want the shuriken to go. The five miniature versions are controlled by his left hand, so he can use all of them at the same time.
3: Rainen can see through his shuriken. He can use Denkahoshi and the miniature versions to scout the area. He can't see through his own eyes when doing this, but his Denjiyou will warn him if anyone comes to close.

Origin : Rainen created this weapon himself when he was still an Earth shinobi to create a unique weapon to match his fighting style.

Overall fighting style: Rainen is a very tricky opponent, with alot of surprise jutsu's (his static skin, his shurikens..) and a cunning mind. Although he is a jack of all trades with no weaknesses on first sight, he is not without his downsides. First of all, he sucks at Taijutsu, so he prefers to stay clear from the target and keep them at bay with his static skin. He also has low stamina and low chakra reserves. He has to absorb chakra through his shuriken or his Gods Hand absorb technique quite often during drawn out fight.
That being said, due to his craftyness and good use of his jutsu, he is definately one of the more powerful Akatsuki members, being able to fight Itachi equally.

History & Roleplay Sample

History:
Noboyama Village Arc: Rainen was born and raised in the Noboyama village, a village in the Earth Country. The clan was a well respected clan in the Earth country and almost every member of the clan is or has been ANBU captain. Rainens father, Choban, was very proud of this reputation and as the clans leader thought it was his responsibility to keep this reputation as high as possible. Rainen had an older brother, Sorawashi, who was a very skilled genius, turning into a chuunin when he was only eleven. The Tsuchikage, Onoki, even admitted that Sorawashi had the potential to become the next Tsuchikage when he grew up. For this reason, Choban was very proud of Sorawashi. He was les fond of Rainen, however. Rainen was a failure, always being dead last in his class. Choban scolded Rainen on a daily basis and always told him he was a shame for his clan and that he should be more like his brother. Rainen also only had only 1 chakra affinity, lightning, while Sorawashi had 3.

One day, when Rainen was 11 and Sorawashi 14, the village was attacked by a big band of rogue-nin. Despite the clan being powerful, they were hopelessly outnumbered. Rainen tried to fight, but was knocked on the back of his head when the fight started and passed out. He woke up several hours later and found his village destroyed and filled with corpses. Rainen then saw his father lying against a wall, gravely injured and near death.

“Rainen…”, he whispered. “Rainen… why did you not protect your village! You couldn’t even hold off one attacker! You should be ashamed! If only you could’ve protected us, this wouldn’t have happened..its…your…fault…”

Those were his last words. Rainen remained silent for a few minutes..in shock..then he started screaming! He ran over to his father’s corpse and started kicking it. “YOU ARE LYING! IT’S NOT MY FAULT! I CAN BE A POWERFUL SHINOBI! JUST YOU WATCH!”

Iwagakure Arc: Rainen then traveled to Iwagakure to train in the academy, and to become stronger to prove his father wrong. In a few years time, Rainen, now 16, became very powerful. He was a jounin, and people regarded him as a genius. Still inferior to his brother, in his own eyes, Rainen then went to talk to the Tsuchikage about possibly becoming the next one.

The Tsuchikage’s words weren’t the ones he wanted to hear, however.. “I am sorry, but with only lightning affinity, your range will be to limited. Not being able to do anything against wind-jutsu (lightning’s weakness) is to crippling to become Tsuchikage.”

Rainen then left, angry at the kage, but also at himself for not being able to compete with his brother. This lead him down a dark path. Kinda like Orochimaru did, Rainen also started experimenting on his own people. He began studying the different types of chakra hoping to be able to edit his own chakra so he could master more elements (this studying paid off greatly since it gave him a lot of knowledge about chakra, and this knowledge formed the basis for the seals which are used in his most deadly jutsu’s) and to achieve this, he had to experiment on living humans. Like Orochimaru, he was discovered by the Tsuchikage, and the two battled. With his newfound jutsu, his seals, and his shuriken, Rainen proved a worthy opponent for the Tsuchikage, and Rainen succeeded in gravely wounding the old man. Rainen then asked: “I defeated you, Onoki. Doesn’t this prove that I am more than qualified to become your successor?
Onoki replied: “You brat! You will never become Tsuchikage by turning on your own people! You could only defeat me by experimenting on people and by carving seals into your own body! You are still nothing compared to Sorawashi, whose power came naturally.”

That was the last straw. After all this work to surpass his brother and to prove his father wrong, Rainen was still inferior in the old man’s eyes.
“You just dug your own grave, pops!” Rainen mumbled as he held Denkahoshi above the old man, ready to plunge it into Onoki’s head. Suddenly he heard several people coming closer. A huge number of ANBU came running his way, with their weapons ready. Even someone as cocky as Rainen could understand that this was impossible for him, and he fled the village.

Joining the Akatsuki Arc: (Spoilers)
18 years now, Rainen started wandering the land, causing terror in the Earth Country. He would prey on small villages to test his jutsu on innocent people, and he would often get into fights against seemlingly unfair odds just to prove his power. One person claimed to have seen Rainen destroy a village in one jutsu, and after that lifting his head to the heavens while screaming “Did you see that, Dad? Could Sorawashi do THAT? Huh?”

His deeds did not go unnoticed, however. Madara had become interested in the young man and decided to offer him a place in the Akatsuki. Although reluctant at first, Rainen quickly decided to join when Madara told him about their plans to capture Bijuu. His motive was that fighting Bijuu would be the ideal way to prove to the world his strength.

Search for Tsunade Arc(In real Naruto)
It was around this time in Naruto that Rainen joined the Akatsuki.

Somewhere between Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden
Jiraiya once battled Rainen. He took Naruto and Sakura to an old Akatsuki-hideout that was abandoned but still contained information about Akatsuki. They where spotted by Zetsu, who reported to Pain. Pain then decided that since Rainen was closest by, he should be the one eliminating the enemy. Rainen proved a capable opponent, and the fight was a draw.

Roleplay Sample: Rainen vs Jiraiya
Naruto and Sakura were waiting at the entrance for Jiraya to return, when a voice from above suddenly spoke “Well, lookie here. I didn’t expect to see the intruders were just a bunch of kids!” On a branch stood a short young man with an odd hairstyle, munching on what appeared to be candy. Naruto replied “Are you Akatsuki?” “I am, kid. And you..I think I know you..wait.. you are the kyuubi kid, right? Itachi told me all about you!” The man dropped down from the branches and walked towards the two. “My name is Noboyama Rainen. And who is your girlfriend, Kyuubi Kid? She’ll have a nice body when she gets older! Her big forehead is a minus though…” “HEY!”, an enraged Sakura shouted as the attempted to punch Rainen. Rainen avoided the punch without much effort. “Well now, Bighead’s a feisty one!” He then proceeded to talk to himself. “This is a bit of a pity though.. Itachi and Kisame will not be happy if I capture their target, but Bighead alone won’t be enough to even amuse..well, I guess I can kill the girl and capture the boy. Then I can release him in front of Kisame and Itachi so they can knock him around a bit. Then it will be just as if they captured him..”
Just as Rainen took out his Shuriken, Jiraiya walked out of the entrance. “Shit, if I had known we’d actually encounter an Akatsuki, I wouldn’t have brought you two here in the first place.” “Ero-sennin!”, Naruto said, “that guy insulted Sakura! He deserves a beating!”
Jiraiya replied by taking out his bingo book. “Noboyama Rainen, wanted for numerous murders, destructions of villages, and multiple thefts of candy stores. Known to have defeated the Tsuchikage one on one. This guy is far out of your league, Naruto. Get Sakura out of here!” “But I..” Naruto replied, but Sakura dragged him along. “Yes, Jiraiya-sama” she said. And the two ran for it.
“Jiraiya the Sannin?!” Rainen asked. “This is more like it! This is a nice opportunity! If I kill you, people all over the world will know of my power!” “You sure got a lot of confidence, kid!”,said Jiraiya. This slightly angered Rainen. “Oi, don’t you look down on me just because of my age! Just you wait until you get a load of what I can do!” And he charged at Jiraiya. The battle had started
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:37 am

Does Bump mean something like "Can someone please reply?"

Because in that case, Bumpety Bump Bump Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryouta Hyuuga

Ryouta Hyuuga

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 pm

SITE IS DEAD MAN
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Your sig.....did I do something wrong? XD
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:30 am

Can we atleast have an awesome battle between our characters? I mean I'm okay with losing as long as the battle is epic enough XD
Back to top Go down
Ryouta Hyuuga

Ryouta Hyuuga

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:22 am

XD Firstly the sig is just a code trick and secondly i'm not on this forum with this char no more, i've made my own now.
Noboyama Rainen Aff
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Does it have alot of people?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Heaven :: Archives :: Characters-
Jump to: